CNStats 4.2 User Manual
The report shows a list of robots requesting your web-site pages. Most of them are indexing robots started by the search engines. You can view a short or detailed report with the help of the corresponding options in the additional menu.
The following data is displayed in the detailed report:
- Robot – name of the search bot (for instance, Google Bot);
- User-Agent – robot's identification string;
- Quantity – number of pages requested by the robot;
- Last visit – date of the last visit;
- First visit – date of the first visit.
Besides, you can specify the report for each robot by means of filter creation buttons.