CNStats 4.2 User Manual
The "Reach" report allows you to count unique users of the web-site for the specified period of time. Once the report is generated, the following results are displayed:
- Time interval – the predefined period of time;
- Time interval length – the length of the predefined period in days (up to the seconds);
- Impressions – number of page-views for the specified time period;
- Users – number of users who visited web-site within the specified period of time;
- Reach – amount of unique web-site audience counted within the specified period of time (including percentage in relation to number of all users counted within the same period of time).