CNStats 4.1 User Manual
"Google AdWords/Jumps List"
The report is available only in CNStats PRO.
The report displays the list of jumps to your site through your advertisements. Google AdWords. The following data is displayed for each jump:
- Date – Date of jump to the page of your site;
- IP – IP-address of a visitor jumping to your site through the advertisement;
- Proxy – proxy-server address of a visitor jumping to your site through the advertisement;
- URL with a banner – address of the page, at which the advertisement have been placed (referrer for pages of your site);
- Referrer – address of the page, from which visitors jump to the page with the advertisement (referrer for the advertisement page);
- Advertisement – approximate appearance of the advertisement. Unfortunately, precise appearance cannot be restored; however, the chance that it will be close to the original one is very high;
- Display date – date of the advertisement display to a visitor;
- Advertiser – Google.AdWords advertoser identifier;
- Banner size – size of the banner, through which jump has been performed;
- Banner format – HTML or picture;
- Channel number – number of Google.AdWords advertiser channel. It is set by an advertiser in order to arrange the advertisement to the sections of his site;
- Resolution – screen resolution;
- Colours – number of colours;
- Time zone – user time zone;
- Count per host (by default) – do not consider repeated jumps made by one host;
- Count per user – do not consider repeated jumps made by one user;
- For pageview – display information for all jumps.
(*) Unfortunately, while jumping via certain Google AdWords advertisements all the jump information is lost, therefore none of "Google AdWords" reports can provide complete statistics. These reports may be used only for generalized conception.