CNStats 4.1 User Manual
"Goals Achievements List"
The report displays a list of visitors having achieved a certain goal. The following data is displayed for every customer:
- Referrer – a web-page, from which the customer came to your web site. The parameter can be omitted: it means direct entry to your web-site;
- URL – address of an entry point (the first web-site page visited by the customer);
- IP – customer's IP;
- Achievement date – date of the goal achievement;
- Date of the first visit – date of the first entry to your web-site;
- Goal delay – time period between the date of the first visit and the goal achievement date;
- Action – signal string and its description (See "Settings"")
You can view all referrers used by the visitor to jump to your web-site with the help of "All entry points" options.
- Signal strings should be set up to identify users having achieved a goal.
Identification tokens are chosen for users, who have achieved a certain goal*, with the help of signal strings. Then a referrer is found for every visitor together with the date of the first entry.
(*) CNStats assigns a unique ID token to every visitor at his/her first visit. This information is stored in Cookies in the course of one year beginning from the last access to your web-site.
Therefore, if no request is performed during a year, the ID token will be lost and this user will be counted as a new one in case of visit (if any). In case a user has not visited the site for a period less than a year, then he will be considered as a repeated visitor of your site.
Users with disabled Cookies are not displayed in this report.