CNStats 4.0 Manual
"Jumps from Search Engines", "Jumps from Search Directories", "Jumps from Ratings", "Jumps from Popular Sites"
This set of reports shows a preset list of web-sites, where visitors come from rather often. Web-sites are divided into three categories:
- Search engines;
- Search directories;
- Web-site rating systems.
The forth report unites the three described above.
Beside the list of sites, from which jumps have been made, the report also displays summary data for all jumps to the site:
- Jumps from search engines/ratings/directories/popular servers – total number of jumps from sites mentioned in the report;
- The rest of links – total number of jumps from sites which are not mentioned in the report;
- Direct jump – total number of direct jumps (bookmarks, entering the address in the browser address field).
- Count per host – do not consider repeated jumps made by one host;
- Count per user – do not consider repeated jumps made by one user;
- Count per session (by default) – exclude repeated jumps during one session;
- Count per pageview – consider all jumps.