CNStats 3.4 Manual
"Openstat Advertising/Time and Depth"
This report lists time spent on website and number of web pages viewed by visitors who came to your web page from particular banner advertisements and advertisement campaigns.
The report table contains the following columns:
- Identifier - campaign or banner identifier;
- Name - the name of the banner advertisement or advertisement campaign;
- One page visit - number of visitors who viewed only one web page, total number of visitors redirected to your web page from a banner or advertisement campaign. Percentage of visitors who viewed only one web page;
- Depth - average number of web pages viewed by visitors;
- Time - average time spent on website.
Note: In this report, visitors who viewed only one web page of the site are listed in a separate group, since it is impossible to track time spent on website for them.