CNStats 3.3 Manual
The report shows a list of robots requesting your web-site pages. Most of them are indexing robots started by the search engines. You can view a short or detailed report with the help of the corresponding options in the additional menu.
The following data is displayed in the detailed report:
- Robot - name of the search bot (for instance, Google Bot);
- User-Agent - robot's identification string;
- Quantity - number of pages requested by the robot;
- Last visit - date of the last visit;
- First visit - date of the first visit.
Besides, you can specify the report for each robot by means of filter creation buttons.
Note: The report works only when PHP-include or combined counter is used.