CNStats 3.2 Manual
"Jumps from Search Engines", "Jumps from Search Directories", "Jumps from Ratings", "Jumps from Popular Sites"
This set of reports show a preset list of web-sites, where visitors come from rather often. Web-sites are divided into three categories:
- Search engines;
- Search directories;
- Web-site rating systems.
The forth report unites the three described above.
Beside the list of sites, from which jumps have been made, the report also displays summary data for all jumps to the site:
- Jumps from search engines/ratings/directories/popular servers - total number of jumps from sites mentioned in the report;
- The rest of links - total number of jumps from sites which are not mentioned in the report;
- Direct jump - total number of direct jumps (bookmarks, entering the address in the browser address field).
- For hosts (by default) - do not consider repeated jumps made by one host;
- For users - do not consider repeated jumps made by one user;
- For pageviews- consider all jumps.