CNCat 4.3.2 User Manual
The section is intended to search for the web directory elements using various criteria. By setting the required parameters, you can generate a list of web directoryelements equal to the ones described in the above sections.
The search form allows you to set up the following parameters:
- a category, containing required elements;
- entries' status (new, submitted, deleted);
- how and who added and approved the links (approved: by administrator, during check, during adding; added: by user, by administrator, by bot);
- filters types;
- validity and backward link status;
- starting and ending dates (date the entry was added);
- date since which there was no check;
- field for textual request.
Search results can be sorted out (see Working with Links and Articles).