CNCat 4.3.2 User Manual
The section contains options for the web directory service operations:
- Database - database optimization;
- Web-directory cleanup - removal of the web directory contents;
- Synchronization - synchronization of the number of links and names of child categories. Some values in the database are duplicated to increase performance. This function recalculates the links counters in categories and other duplicated data. It is automatically called when adding or submitting a link. Synchronization is required only in case of database failures;
- Recycle bin - cleanup of the Deleted section;
- E-mail send check - checking e-mails send:
Note. The web directory and Deleted section cleanup is performed without any possibility to restore the deleted data.