CNCat 4.3.2 User Manual
CNCat application is intended to create a directory of Internet resources and articles. The program is easy to install, to set up, and to maintain. Its functionality includes:
- Adding, editing, and deleting links and articles;
- Checking links;
- Filtering links (“through categories”);
- Creating “black”/“white” lists of links;
- Creating and editing categories of unlimited nesting level;
- Creating cross-categories;
- Exporting data into RSS;
- Searching through the web directory;
- Automatic e-mail notifications;
- Administering module with moderators involved;
- A set of templates for interface configuration;
- Importing links and formatting themes from the previous CNCat versions.
To start make CNCat function, you should have PHP and MySql. The application supports multi-language interface (the distribution kit includes: Russian, Ukraine, English, and Czech languages).
Note: This manual describes the principles of working with the web directory within the bounds of the program interface as well as design themes editing. Also, please see Useful Articles (HOWTO)