CNCat 4.3.2 User Manual
The section is intended to create backward links, which should be located on the site pages upon a link addition. There can be several variants of backward links.
To create a backward link, you should use the option Add a new backward link: adding form will be displayed on the screen:
Adding Backward Link
The following parameters should be set in this form:
- HTML-code, which should be located on the site page;
- check of HTML-code availability on the page;
- check of URL availability;
- check of correspondence to regular expression;
- sorting order;
- display of a backward link upon a link addition.
The administrator can set one of the following variants for checking backward link availability:
- availability of certain HTML-code;
- availability of URL in the format <a href=...>...</a>;
- compliance with regular expression.
The following macros can be used in HTML-code of a backward link, as well as in checking settings:
- %CATNAME% - the web directory name;
- %BACKURL% - automatically generated link to the web directory (considering jumps statistics);
- %SITEID% - the link identifier in the database.
The displayed sorting order of backward links is indicated by a certain number in the field Display order. The sorting is performed by increasing this value.
To hide a backward link upon a link addition, you should mark the corresponding option. Nevertheless, a backward link will be checked.
To complete the addition, click the Add button.
Provided that all data have been entered correctly, the backward link will be added to the list.