CNCat 4.2 User Manual
To enable displaying banners in the web directory:
- either select the Display banners option on the Settings – Web Directory page;
- or check the Display banners box ad then click Save on the Web Directory Elements – Banners page.
On the Web Directory Elements – Banners page, you can manage the way banners will be displayed on the pages of the web directory.
To add a banner onto the web directory page(s), select the Add Banner option.
Using the displayed form, you can perform the following settings:
- Add the banner code into the Code field;
- Specify some notes (if any) in the Comment field;
- Set up the web directory page(s) the current banner will be displayed on;
- Select a position on the web directory page(s) (at the top, to the right, to the left, at the bottom, above the entries, among the entries, below the entries). Note, that banners with the position related to the entries will not be displayed on the pages where there are no list of entries (articles and/or links);
- Specify the banners displaying order (if you have set up two banners for one and the same position, than the banner with the larger sorting number will be displayed);
- Enable php support for the php code banners;
- Disable the current banner.
To edit or delete the existing banners, use and icons correspondingly on the Banners List page).