CNCat 4.1.3 User Manual
To add a link, click on the Add link section in the menu bar; the following dialog box will appear on the screen (see Wizard: Step 1 figure).
Note. The given example describes a standard set of adding parameters. It may differ, depending on the settings specified at the administrator interface.
At the first step, you should specify the site name and address; enter the characters displayed in the image (protection from automatic adding) and click the Next button:
Wizard: Step 1
Provided that the previous step has been performed correctly, the wizard will display the next step of the link adding.
Note. All the fields of the form are obligatory. In case one or more fields have been omitted, a warning will appear on the screen with the list of required fields.
At the next step, you should select a backward link from the given list and set it on the pages of the site, defining its address at the corresponding field. This step is optional and can be skipped:
Wizard: Step 2
At the next step, you should specify the following parameters:
- Select a category (categories) and subcategory (subcategories), to which the link will be added (up to three).
- Enter an e-mail address for notifications concerning the link submission/refusal.
- Enter the link description (full description is optional).
- Specify values of META-tags ‘keywords’ and ‘description’. These tags will be displayed in the detailed description of the link on a separate page.
- Select the filters values:
Wizard: Step 3
To complete adding the link, click the Next.
Provided that all data have been entered correctly, the confirmation of successful link creation will be displayed. Further, the link will be considered by the administrator and added to the catalogue or declined.