CNCat - Links and Articles Directory
CNCat is an open source web directory software intended for creation of web-resources and articles directory.
|CNCat web directory script|
|CNCat component for Joomla|
|CNCat for WordPress|
CNCat is distributed free of charge with the open source code.
You can make donations to support the project:
The program is easy to install, set up, and manage. CNCat presents the following set of functions:
- Ability to add, edit, and delete links and articles.
- Automatic check of links efficiency (including CRON).
- Links/articles filtering ("through categories").
- Ability to create "black"/"white" lists of links.
- Ability to create and edit categories with unlimited nesting.
- Creation of cross-categories.
- Users' comments and ratings.
- Broadcasting data to RSS.
- Embedding banners.
- Sitemap in XML format (sitemap.xml).
- E-mail delivery.
- Full-text search through the web directory.
- Automatic e-mail notifications.
- Administrative module with moderators.
- A set of templates for the interface configuration.
- Exporting links and articles.
- Multi-language support (English, Russian, Czech, and Ukrainian).
- Importing links, articles, and design themes from CNCat 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x.
- Component for Joomla.
- Component for WordPress.
System requirements: PHP 4.3 and higher, MySQL 4.1 and higher.
CNCat is distributed as open source software under the terms of GNU GPL